Conversations with the Masters
Mark Victor Hansen
New York Times best-selling author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series,
The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth,
Cracking the Millionaire Code and its latest sequel Cash in a Flash.
Mark is also inspiring young entrepreneurs with The Richest Kids in America.
Complete the form below to ACCESS the recording.
* Are you ready to get inspired for the New Year?
* Would you like to tap into the energy of America’s Ambassador of Possibility?
* Curious about how the Chicken Soup for the Soul series sold over 110 million copies?
Note From Life Coach Mary:
I first met Mark Victor Hansen in 1995. We were both associated with TPN, a personal development TV network. Mark was one of the distinguished faculty members, as his Chicken Soup for the Soul series was already a phenomena. His vibrant energy was as alive then as it is now. In 2007, I attended Mark’s Mega Book Marketing Conference. His brilliant mind, generous spirit, and passion for helping others excel always leaves me more inspired and more prepared to meet a goal or face a challenge. Most recently we connected at his book signing for his latest book “Cash in a Flash.” Whether at a Mega event, charity event or book signing, Mark is always available for authentic connection. Over the years, we’ve shared in several personal conversations. Each has left their impression. It’s easy to see why he has so many dear friends.
During This Interview We’ll Explore:
* How to easily create the life you deserve.
* What it really takes to become a best-selling author.
* The keys to visualizing your way into success in 2010. What works? What doesn’t?
* Secrets of a world-class speaker.
* Three ways to make “cash in a flash” in any economy.
* How to become a 7-figure entrepreneur…and why most won’t make it.
About Mark Victor Hansen:
Focused solely on helping people from all walks of life reshape their vision of what’s possible, no one is better respected in the area of human potential than Mark Victor Hansen. Creating powerful change in thousands of organizations and millions of individuals worldwide for over 30 years, Mark delivers proven messages of possibility, opportunity and action.
“You can easily create the life you deserve.” – Mark Victor Hansen
You may know Mark as “that Chicken Soup for the Soul guy.”
Established as a cultural icon in 1990, Mark and his business partner Jack Canfield created what Time magazine called, “the publishing phenomenon of the decade,” with over 110 million Chicken Soup for the Soul books sold worldwide – one of the most successful publishing franchises of all time.
Internationally known keynote speaker and personality
With his one-of-a-kind technique and masterful authority of his work, time and again he receives high accolades from his audiences as one of the most dynamic and compelling speakers of our time. Having spoken in more than 60 countries, Mark has shared his message of opportunity and action and created powerful transformation in thousands of organizations and millions of individuals worldwide.
While the Chicken Soup series has achieved phenomenal success, Mark’s other bestselling books include The One Minute Millionaire, Cracking the Millionaire Code, How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life, The Aladdin Factor, Dare to Win and The Power of Focus. Mark has recently written Richest Kids in America and You Have a Book in You. He has also co-written Cash in a Flash with Robert G. Allen. Mark has also developed an extensive library of audio and video programs in the areas of big thinking, sales achievement, publishing success and personal and professional development.
His endearing and charismatic style captures audiences’ hearts as well as their attention in person, on television or radio and in print.
Appearances – Oprah, CNN, The Today Show, and countless television, print and radio interviews
Quoted in- Time, U.S. News & World Report, USA Today, New York Times, and Entrepreneur
Through his library of audios, videos, and articles in the areas of big thinking, sales achievement, wealth building, publishing success and personal and professional development, Mark continues to create a profound influence.
Coaching and teaching aspiring authors, speakers and experts on building lucrative publishing and speaking careers through his MEGA seminar series, Mark produces top-notch, results oriented annual conferences.
Recipient of numerous awards honoring his entrepreneurial spirit, philanthropic heart and business acumen Mark was inducted into the Sales & Marketing Executive International Hall of Fame and accepted the Horatio Alger Award for extraordinary life achievement in the area of free enterprise leadership.
Philanthropist & Humanitarian
Working tirelessly for organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, American Red Cross, March of Dimes and Childhelp USA and establishing his own foundation dedicated to literacy as a means to end poverty, Mark firmly believes that giving back is paramount to his own personal happiness and success. He is proud to be the recipient of the Visional Philanthropist for Youth Award by Covenant House of California (2004) among others.
How To Ask for Anything You Want
by Mark Victor Hansen
One of life’s fundamental truths states: Ask and you shall receive. Isn’t that simple? Of course it is. The world responds to those who ask. Most people in this world, however, find themselves in settled lives, never really achieving or receiving what they hold in their dreams . . . because they just never ask.
There are many good reasons to ask, and the rewards are substantial. If you’re not moving closer to what you really want, you probably aren’t doing enough asking.
Reasons Why We Don’t Ask
So, why do people stumble when they have an opportunity to ask? Five reasons, really:
1. Ignorance: Many of us don’t know what to ask for. Either we don’t know what is available to us because we have never been exposed to it, or we are so out of touch with ourselves that we no longer are able to perceive our real needs and wants. And, in many cases, we don’t know who to ask, when to ask, or even HOW to ask.
2. Limiting and Inaccurate Beliefs: Since our childhood, we’ve been programmed by our parents, and through schooling, religious training and even the media to STOP asking (“for heaven’s sake”)!
3. Fear: Having learned all about rejection, embarrassment, vulnerability and hurt in our childhood and early adult years, we find it easier to settle for less than deal with the fear that’s resulted from these experiences.
4. Low Self-Esteem: Most of us feel unworthy or too inadequateto create the kind of life we want. As a result, we don’t believe our needs and wants are worth pursuing.
5. Pride: Many of us are convinced we need to do everything for ourselves or we’ll look foolish or lose respect among our family and peers.
The truth is, when you take control of your life by asking for what you want and need, you can accomplish anything your heart desires. No doubt, you know of people who seem to walk into any situation and relationship expecting success. They achieve success again and again because they’ve learned – and acted on – one simple truth: You will reach your goals only with the help of others.
What are common characteristics shared between people who’ve mastered the art of asking?
* They know what they want. They are clear about their vision, purpose and goals (See article “The Scientific Process Behind Making Wishes Come True.”
* They believe that what they’re asking for is very possible.
* They are passionate about what they are requesting.
* They act even when they’re afraid or feel fear.
* They learn from experience so that they become better “askers” every time they ask.
* They are persistent. If at first they don’t receive, they ask, ask, ask until they do.
You can turn your life around, regardless of the obstacles you currently face: Get clear – get passionate-take a giant step past that fear.
And if at first you don’t succeed, take this minor setback as a signal to you . . . to ask again!