Conversations with the Masters
Complete the form below to ACCESS the recording.
* Do you find yourself struggling between work and creating life balance?
* Are you intrigued with how people are REALLY able to make shifts happen in their lives?
* Would you like to learn distinctions about “extreme self-care?
By listening to this call YOU will…
* See how you can switch from being stressed, unfulfilled and overworked to “living a life you love.”
* Learn why taking care of your “needs” is essential.
* What the first place to start is when taking charge of your life.
* The biggest keys to positive and effective transformation.
* Learn what the unmistakable touch of grace is, and how you can more readily recognize this force in your own life.
* Hear from one of the greatest personal coaches of all time.
About Cheryl Richardson:
Cheryl Richardson is the author of The New York Times bestselling books Take Time for Your Life, Life Makeovers (Broadway Books) and Stand Up for Your Life (Free Press) and the new book The Unmistakable Touch of Grace (Free Press, 2005).
Cheryl was the first president of the International Coach Federation and holds one of their first Master Certified Coach credentials. She is also the recipient of the 2000 Motivational Book Award for Life Makeovers from Books for a Better Life, which honors the year’s most outstanding books and magazines in the self-improvement genre.
As a professional speaker, Cheryl has designed and presented programs to universities, Fortune 500 companies, educational conferences, and professional associations. Her work has been covered widely in the media including The Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, New York Times, USA Today, Good Housekeeping, and O Magazine. Cheryl was the team leader for the Lifestyle Makeover Series on the Oprah Winfrey Show and she accompanied Ms. Winfrey on the “Live Your Best Life” nationwide tour.
Cheryl served as the co-executive producer and host of “The Life Makeover Project with Cheryl Richardson” on the Oxygen Network and as the co-executive producer and host of two Public Television Specials – “Stand Up for Your Life” and “Create an Abundant Life.”
Check out Cheryl’s new coaching column in Body & Soul Magazine and her new Internet talk radio show called Coach on Call onwww.hayhouseradio.com!