- I believe in the transformative power of life and business coaching.
- I believe integrating success and inner peace is tough to do alone and happens faster with coaching support.
- I believe everyone should have a life or business coach to maximize their success and inner peace.
Life coaching is all the rage. Harvard Business Review reports coaching is a $1 billion a year industry ($2 billion internationally!), and is why so many executives, business owners and individuals are using life and business coaching to accelerate results, expand their businesses and create better, more fulfilling and meaningful lives. An estimated million people have already benefited life or business coaching. The most successful and happiest people are always working with at least one professional coach.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.” Personal growth and work-life balance top the list of clients’ concerns.
Should you hire a life coach OR a business coach?
Life and businesses are dynamic. Our personal and professional lives, mindset and beliefs, relationships, work, finances, physical environments, self-care, and physical and emotional well-being, all play an interdependent role in our success and inner peace. What if you had someone in your corner who was equally competent in coaching your success in business, career, life/balance, health, relationships, money, simplification, systemizing, personal growth AND inner peace?
For 16+ years, my clients have enjoyed receiving expert support in each of these areas and more. Coaching is always customized to meet my unique clients needs in realizing both long-term goals and supporting challenges and opportunities along the way.
Imagine a relationship with someone…
- Who is focused on bringing out the best in you.
- Who listensto you without judgment, yet is keenly attuned to not only to your words, but also to what’s behind the words, the nuances of your voice, your emotion, your energy – everything you communicate.
- Who will help you clarify your goals, values and purpose, then support you into actionand focused on the results most important to you.
- Who holds you accountable and challenges you to grow and do more than you think you can do.
- Who celebratesyour victories and helps you navigate and learn from setbacks.
- Imagine you get to talk to this person every week, regularly and consistently – as you achieve your goals and enjoy a calm inner core while addressing challenges and opportunities along the way.
Ready to get started with coaching?
CLICK HERE to SCHEDULE AN INTRODUCTORY COACHING SESSION.
Private Coaching with Mary. The fastest way to creating your best life is coaching support custom tailored to you.
CLICK HERE for MORE INFORMATION.
Conversations with the Masters of Coaching. (Available as Downloadable MP3’s) Access interviews with twelve of the most distinguished coaches in America. Meet the founders, leaders and trainers from the top coaching schools. These master coaches share their specialties and expertise, ranging from spirituality to business success to life balance. You’ll learn:
- “Best practices” of the “masters”
- Favorite coaching questions
- The truth about change and transformation
- Secrets to success and life balance
- How you can maximize your relationship with a life coach
- How to tap into your own inspiration and become more focused
- What it takes to become more fulfilled
Recommended Life and Business Coaching Articles.
- Top 14 Reasons to Hire a Life Coach
- What is Coaching?
- What is inner peace coaching?
- What is personal and life coaching?
- What is business and success coaching?
- L Before M (Choice Magazine)
- Who Hires a Life Coach
- Benefits of Life and Business Coaching
- Is Life Coaching right for you?
- How to get started with a life or business coach?
- What Clients Are Saying about Coaching with Mary