My friend Darren Rowse posted this on Tuesday … it inspired me to create my own list!
Here’s Darren’s list:
Ten things that make me feel good…
1. feeling the sun on my bald head after a long winter
2. hugs from my kids and wife
4. a latte with one sugar (sugar must be sprinkled on top and not stirred)
5. watching my kids discover something new
6. doing (or giving) something that improves the life of someone else
7. sleep (in a warm bed with flanelette sheets on a cold night)
8. being entrepreneurial
10. public speaking
Here’s How HE Tweeted It: My #FEELGOOD10 – Sun, Hugs, Walking, Lattes, Kids, Generosity, Sleep, Being Entrepreneurial, Brainstorming, Public Speaking
1. A still mind…or any other version of inner peace.
2. Snuggling with husband John.
3. Deep and intimate conversations.
4. Warm sunshine on my face – ideally while looking at the ocean
5. Creativity flowing.
6. Bikram yoga (except Standing Head to Knee posture)
7. A hot shower.
8. Affecting transformation.
9. A scrumptious red wine.
10. Uncontrollable laughter.
10 1/2. A purring cat (my father’s cat Calypso is motoring as I type)
What ten things make YOU feel good?