Over the extended weekend earlier this month… I hope you had the opportunity to take in many magic moments.
My “smiley moments” included…watching a dozen kids rolling down the grassy hill in sheer delight. And, seeing a 4 year old lugging around a 3 month old boxer puppy (who was almost as big as he was!) Quite entertaining. It’s sweet to watch anyone embracing the moment with such aliveness and joy, isn’t it?
This is what “everyday inner peace” is all about.
These “magic moments” made up for the chilly AND cloudy day at Salt Creek Beach as I did a little planning for my upcoming Inner Peace Immersion Retreat while snuggled under a blanket.
While there I created a series of Inner Peace Bonus Calls and you are invited to attend over the next 3 weeks. I’m super excited about these!
The next one is next Wednesday, September 15th at 5pm PT/8pm ET.
These calls are designed specifically around your biggest “everyday inner peace” questions, challenges and requests. It’s easy to drop into inner peace in happy times …. but what about times of uncertainty?
That’s exactly why I’m hosting these calls…
Here’s a sampling of what I’ll be addressing:
- How to find peace amidst chaos.
- How to find peace and power to deal with other people’s issues.
- Practical, tried and true techniques for returning to peace, especially during challenging or upsetting events that arise.
- How to keep from feeling overwhelmed.
- Quieting the false self
- How to live from the inside out – instead of from the outside in.
- And much, much more …
Here’s to your inner peace,
PS: If you want to learn more about the Inner Peace Immersion Retreat,