Hosted By Mary Allen
Bestselling Author of “The E-Myth Revisited,”
and dozens of book, speaker and
small business revolutionary
- Are you a small business owner or wanting to start your own business?
- Do you feel completely overwhelmed in your business?
- Do you feel like you’re the only person you can really depend upon in your business?
- Are you working too hard and not making enough money?
CONVERSATIONS with the MASTERS
Thursday, January 20, 2011
1:00 pm PST / 4:00 PM EST
Cost: No Charge
Register Now by Visiting:
During This Interview We’ll Explore:
- Why most small businesses don’t work and what to do about it.
- 3 secrets every business owner needs to know.
- How to change the way you think about your business for greater profits, and greater enjoyment.
- What it takes to create a proprietary business system, and where to begin.
- How to free yourself from the daily work of the business.
Note from Life Coach Mary:
I first learned about Michael Gerber when I was affiliated with The People’s Network (TPN), a personal development TV network … That was 17 years ago! One key principle was embedded into the core of my being; you must “work ON your business, not IN it.” Taking time to look at the big vision, refine systems and leverage my team are fundamentals I learned from Michael Gerber years ago. For my entrepreneurial colleagues and friends, I can’t think of a better time to share this valuable resource with you!
About Michael Gerber:
Michael E. Gerber is the founder and CEO of E-Myth Worldwide, started over 30 years ago to address a significant need in the small business market: businesses owned primarily by people with technical skills but few business skills, and no place to go to get meaningful help. Over the years, E-Myth has helped tens of thousands of small business owner clients to successfully transform their businesses into world-class operations and based in Santa Rosa, California.
Along the way, Michael authored many highly-acclaimed books including the bestselling business classic,The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It. Published in 1995, and now available in 19 languages, The E-Myth Revisited has become the indispensable handbook for millions of small business owners, franchisors, and entrepreneurs alike. He is also a highly sought-after speaker and small business revolutionary.