Hosted By Mary Allen
Author of seven books including the popular Hot Chocolate For The Mystical Soul, and her most recent book The Soulmate Secret: How To Manifest The Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction.
- Have you struggled to manifest your soulmate?
- Would you like to enjoy a passionate, loving relationship with your beloved for a lifetime?
- Are you a new or established author who would like to be a best-selling author one day?
- Curious about the secrets of the publicist who was the driving force behind the rising success of Deepak Chopra, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Neale Donald Walsch and Debbie Ford?
CONVERSATIONS with the MASTERS
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
12pm Pacific (3pm Eastern)
Cost: No Charge
Register Now by Visiting:
During This Interview We’ll Explore:
- How to prepare your body, mind, heart, spirit, and home for the arrival of your perfect life partner
- Unhooking from past relationships so you are fully available to receive love in the present
- How to summon the powerful forces of attraction used to magnetize deep and passionate love
- Secrets to publishing, publicity and building a platform
- What it really takes to be a best-selling author
Personal Note from Life Coach Mary:
I met Arielle Ford last September at a private networking event in San Diego. She was one of the attendees I was most looking forward to meeting, even more gracious and down-to-earth than I imagined. Arielle Ford first caught my eye when she launched her 25 audio CD and resource guide, Everything You Should Know About Publishing, Publicity and Building a Platform. Then I learned she was one of the driving forcing shaping the careers of such notable best-selling authors including. Deepak Chopra, Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansen creators of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, Neale Donald Walsch author of Conversations With God, and her sister, Debbie Ford — who I’ve always admired. I often wondered how I could have Arielle on my team! When I met Arielle this Fall, and learned about her latest book and passion, The Soulmate Secret, I immediately knew how perfect she’d be for February’s Conversations with the Masters. Please join me on February 23 at 12 Noon PT for this unique opportunity to learn about attracting your soulmate and some behind the scenes publicity secrets.
About Arielle Ford:
Arielle Ford has mastered the art of making things happen. A nationally recognized publicist and marketing expert, producer, author and consultant she has catapulted many authors and celebrities to stardom and enormously facilitated the rapid growth of the self-help and human potential movement in the US.
As the former president and founder of The Ford Group, a successful public relations and marketing firm, she helped launch the careers of Deepak Chopra, Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansen creators of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and Neale Donald Walsch author of Conversations With God. She has also handled publicity for myriad best-selling authors including; Wayne Dyer, Dean Ornish, Debbie Ford, Gary Zukav, Marianne Williamson, Louise Hay, Don Miguel Ruiz, Kenny Loggins and many other notable authors, 11 of whom became #1 on the New York Times bestseller list.
As one of the nation’s leading book publicists Arielle compiled her knowledge and expertise in the industry to create a 25 audio CD and resource guide, Everything You Should Know About Publishing, Publicity and Building a Platform, It is a favorite among first-time authors and has received rave reviews.
Arielle is also the author of seven books herself, including the popular Hot Chocolate For The Mystical Soul series. Her latest book is The Soulmate Secret: How To Manifest The Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction.
As one of the founding partners of the Spiritual Cinema Circle, a DVD club dedicated to movies about love and compassion, Arielle created unique marketing and affiliate strategies that added to the success of the company, which was bought by Gaiam in 2006.
Arielle is also the co-producer of Deepak Chopra’s Happiness Prescription, a new PBS pledge show that aired nationally in March 2008.
FINDING BIG LOVE IS POSSIBLE AT ANY AGE
By Arielle Ford
Is it your dream to find a soul mate? A life-partner who will love, cherish and adore you? As someone who didn’t meet and marry my soul mate until I was 44, I learned a lot along the way about what does and doesn’t work in the world of love and romance.
Here’s what I know for sure: finding true love is possible for any one at any age if you’re willing to prepare your self, on all levels, to become a magnet for love.
When I decided to manifest my soulmate my intentions became crystal clear while I simultaneously cleared out the clutter in my house AND in my heart. I learned and invented techniques, rituals, visualizations and prayers that helped me prepare my body, mind, spirit and home for an amazing relationship. And they worked. I met my husband, Brian, who has exceeded all of my desires and expectations. He was and is everything I ever wished for.
I believe that the Universe is always mirroring back to us our beliefs about our selves and the world. If we believe the world is a loving and friendly place, then most of the time that will be our experience. So, believing and knowing that your soul mate is out there is the most important part of the formula.
To manifest your soul mate here are the ten top things to do and remember:
- Be the loving person that you are. Find ways to express more love to everyone in your life.
- Live in the knowingness that you are in a loving, committed relationship.
- Live that truth every day as you savor the waiting for your beloved to arrive.
- Create a “vision map” of your romantic vision and look at it daily.
- Write a list of the most important qualities your soul mate will possess.
- Heal your heart of any past hurts that will prevent you from magnetizing big love.
- Clear out the clutter in your home and create space for your beloved (especially in your closets).
- Create an altar in the relationship corner of your home.
- Listen to your intuition to take action when opportunities present themselves.
- Fall in love with yourself. Know that you are loveable.
Big love is possible for any one of any age if you are willing to become a magnet for love. Continue to live each day in the knowingness that you are in a loving, committed relationship as you savor the waiting for your beloved to arrive.
# # #
Arielle Ford has spent the past 20 years living and promoting consciousness through all forms of media. She is the author of THE SOULMATE SECRET: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction (Harper One). She lives in La Jolla, CA with her husband. Please visit her websites: www.everythingyoushouldknow.com, and www.soulmatesecret.com