Conversations with the Masters of Coaching
Cheryl Richardson, MCC
Tuesday, July 29th, 2008 12 Noon PST
(3pm EST and 8pm London time)
Register for FREE at
* Would you like to know the success secrets of writing FOUR books, doing PBS Specials, creating products, supporting an online community AND maintaining life balance?
* Would you like to welcome more GRACE and CONSCIOUSNESS in your life?
Are you a life coach who wants to make a quantum leap in your ability to create NEW results with clients?
* Would you like to learn distinctions about “extreme self-care?
* Would you like to develop your coaching skills to increase the effectiveness in your ability to support loved ones, co-workers, employees and yourself?
* Would you like to expand your ability to create impact in the world?(more)
During This Interview We’ll Explore:
* Secrets to writing four books, doing PBS Specials, creating products, supporting an online community AND maintaining life balance?
* What it really takes to create a larger impact in the world, and how you can too.
* How to expand grace and consciousness in your life during difficult times.
* What it takes to become a successful life coach (and what are the biggest mistakes made!)
* Balancing “extreme self care” with “extreme success.” Is both really possible?
* Creating impact with clients in just a few minutes.
Personal Note from Life Coach Mary:
For nearly 10 years now I’ve been inspired by the energy, clarity and wisdom of Cheryl Richardson. Every time I read one of her articles or hear her speak, my life transforms in profound ways. She’s been a role model for me throughout my entire coaching career.
I continue to witness Cheryl’s impact expand throughout the world, as she has written four best-selling books, co-produced the Life Makeover series on The Oprah Winfrey Show, and then other shows for PBS. Her online community and Life Makeover groups have affected millions. Cheryl is clearly the most widely recognized coach in the industry.
In 2006, I was honored to interview Cheryl for my Conversations with the Masters series, and continues to be one a favorite for hundreds. https://www.lifecoachmary.com/cherylrichardson.htm
We are blessed again to have this distinguished coach as our finale for the first year of Conversations with the Masters of Coaching series. Come prepared to take in the wisdom of this “Master” on Tuesday, July 29th at 12 Noon Pacific (3pm Eastern).
Cheryl Richardson, MCC is the author of The New York Times bestselling books Take Time for Your Life, Life Makeovers (Broadway Books) and Stand Up for Your Life (Free Press) and the new book The Unmistakable Touch of Grace (Free Press, 2005).
Cheryl was the first president of the International Coach Federation and holds one of their first Master Certified Coach credentials. She is also the recipient of the 2000 Motivational Book Award for Life Makeovers from Books for a Better Life, which honors the year’s most outstanding books and magazines in the self-improvement genre.
As a professional speaker, Cheryl has designed and presented programs to universities, Fortune 500 companies, educational conferences, and professional associations. Her work has been covered widely in the media including The Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, New York Times, USA Today, Good Housekeeping, and O Magazine. Cheryl was the team leader for the Lifestyle Makeover Series on the Oprah Winfrey Show and she accompanied Ms. Winfrey on the “Live Your Best Life” nationwide tour.
Cheryl served as the co-executive producer and host of “The Life Makeover Project with Cheryl Richardson” on the Oxygen Network and as the co-executive producer and host of two Public Television Specials – “Stand Up for Your Life” and “Create an Abundant Life.”
Check out Cheryl’s new coaching column in Body & Soul Magazine and her Internet talk radio show called Coach on Call on www.hayhouseradio.com!
Listen to Mary interviewing Cheryl for her Conversations with Masters series in 2006 at https://www.lifecoachmary.com/cherylrichardson.htm to listen to the recording online.