Home Study Programs for Personal Growth & Development
- I believe personal growth and development gives people an edge in life.
- I believe the only way to live into your best life is by working on yourself.
- I believe personal growth and development work is the ultimate path to happiness and fulfillment.
The personal growth industry is estimated as a $64 billion dollar industry worldwide, with $11 billion in sales annually in the USA. Every year $500 million dollars of products are purchased. An estimated 24 million listen to self-improvement audio programs regularly. And the industry is growing on average of 5% each year.
The closet personal growth junkie is a thing of the past, and clearly mainstream. I’d even say, it’s cool! I have the utmost respect for people who are committed to their own personal growth and development. They are typically successful, aware, self-reflective, motivated and interesting people. If you’re reading this now, you’re probably one of them!
- Some people are innately drawn to being the best version of themselves, and not afraid to take an honest look at themselves, learn through books, audios and home study programs or seek the support of a professional life coach.
- Some people get nudged (or shoved!) on the path of personal growth after a jolting life challenge – unexpected lay-off, divorce, death of a loved one, life threatening illness, accident, becoming a parent, serious confrontation or just happen to wake up to a “there has to be more to life than this…”
Some say “people don’t change.” After working with 1000’s of people, I’ve witness transformations over and over again. But, it’s always accompanied by a commitment to personal growth.
Personal growth is any ‘development activity that improves awareness and identity, develops talents, strengths and potential, builds human capital, enhances employability, enhances quality of life and contributes to the realization of dreams and goals.
Personal development includes the following activities:
- improving self-awareness
- improving self-knowledge
- improving or learning new skills
- becoming a self-leader
- strengthening emotional muscles
- learning to become more present
- building or renewing identity/self-esteem
- developing strengths or talents
- improving wealth
- spiritual development
- identifying or improving potential
- building employability or human capital
- enhancing lifestyle or the quality of life
- improving health
- fulfilling aspirations
- initiating a life enterprise or personal autonomy
- defining and executing personal development plans
- improving social abilities
It’s easy to see why personal growth is so popular in an economy that is more competitive than ever, and in a world becoming more and more conscious.
Yet, even with millions buying books and personal growth programs, not everyone is transforming their lives for the better. It’s one thing to take in wisdom, it’s a whole other thing to apply it to your life in a way that really works.
Personal growth and development work is not for the faint of heart. It takes a lot of courage, focus and discipline to make changes, integrate breakthroughs and insights and continuously evolve beyond self-limits.
I’ve been a connoisseur of personal growth and development books, audio programs and events offered by the best in the industry since 1988 (26 years!). My employer gave me a copy of “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. Since then, I’ve invested well over a hundred thousand dollars, reading 100’s of self help books, listening to hundreds of audio programs, attending countless seminars and workshops and receiving coaching support from the best.
In 2004, I started interviewing the best-selling authors and speakers that had influenced me most, including Dr. Wayne Dyer, Byron Katie, Dr. David Hawkings, Jim Rohn, Caroline Myss, Debbie Ford, Ken Wilber and countless others. All this, earning me a defacto PhD in virtually every facet of personal and spiritual growth.
Combining my private study, 16+ years of professional life coaching skills and my passion to help people experience greater freedom, flow and fulfillment in their lives – is why I believe my personal growth programs are so effective at helping people make the real changes they desire.
The Power of Inner Choice Coach yourself to greater success and inner peace with powerful exercises, inspiring examples and practical tips you won’t find anywhere else. Each of the 12 lessons represents a path to success and inner peace. It’s one of the most comprehensive personal growth and development books available! (Available as 365 Page Soft Cover Book or eBook format)
- Take Control of Your Life
- Find Inner Peace in ANY Moment
- Clarify What’s Most Important to You
- Overcome Life’s Obstacles
- Achieve Your Goals Without Struggle
- Free Yourself From Mental Chatter
- Expand Your Ability to Receive
- Transform Self-Imposed Limiting Beliefs
- Harness Your Limitless Power
- Become Your Own Champion
- Enjoy Greater Ease and Peace-of-Mind
- Be More Fulfilled… and more!!
Available as 24 CD’s or Downloadable MP3’s, PLUS “Special Study Guides,” thought-provoking worksheets, and complete transcripts.
CLICK HERE for MORE INFORMATION.
Awakening Beyond Achievement. Master 5 Simple Secrets To Create and Sustain Success and Inner Peace Consistently. Clarify your vision so you stay focused on what’s most important to you and less distracted by everything else. Understand what is really fueling your inspiration so you consciously create and sustain effortless momentum and realize your goals (even the ones that seem out of reach). Allow yourself to align more completely with your vision so you magnetize your vision and life plan more quickly and easily. Available as 4 CD’s or Downloadable MP3’s. CLICK HERE for MORE INFORMATION.
Private Coaching with Mary. One of the best ways to fast track your personal growth and development is through one-on-one coaching custom tailored to you. CLICK HERE for MORE INFORMATION.
Recommended Personal Growth Articles
- The Compounding Effect of Choice
- Strengthening Your Emotional Muscles
- 9 Ways to Create More Energy in Your Life By Eliminating Tolerations
- What Are The Top Personal Growth and Development Books?
- 7 Keys to Transforming Thought
- The Magic of Commitment
- Owning Your Value
- Thoughts: Our greatest addiction
- The Power of Perspective
- Making Stuff Up
- Being is Doing
More Personal Growth Articles…
- 5 Minutes of Doing Nothing
- Your Circle of Influence
- Letting It All In, Are You?
- Conscious Connections: Are You FULLY Connected?
- Are You Coming From Love?
- Choice or Habit?
- Power vs. Force and Energy Vibration
- My Favorite Books
- The Dance of Control
- Adopt an Emotion: LOVE
- Creating Connection Through Joy or Turmoil?
- Self-Imposed Purgatory, Self-Love and Whitney Houston