Welcome to SoulFULLY Living #32...
(Click for HTML Version - www.lifecoachmary.com/issue32.htm)
. . . . . .
WELCOME NEW Subscribers!!
I'm aware a few images may have been missing from your last issue or two of SoulFULLY Living, for some of you. If the formatting seems corrupted in THIS ISSUE, I would love to receive a quick email email@example.com. I'm doing my best to determine how rampant this problem is, and working with my technical team to solve it across the board. In the meantime, I'll include a link to the fully formatted edition archived on my website in each issue moving forward. It's suppose to be a visually appealing newsletter....and missing images kinda ruin the warm look and feel. I appreciate your patience if this has affected you, and hope to have it cleared up soon.
FEATURES this week...
FULLY Connected - My dear friend's Dave and Kate have been married for 18 years, and I'm always inspired by the quality of their relationship. They have two children 12 & 17, and each partner is successful and busy with their individual careers, yet they still have magic -- and a lot of LOVE -- between them. I asked Dave what he thought were the keys to "Keeping the Balance with a Family", and thought I'd share his answers with all of you. Thanks Dave!!
Magic Moment - Precious word of a child.
SPECIAL OFFERS: Christian Mickelson is offering live Daily Guided Visualizations for $29 per month!! And, the first month is FREE! CLICK HERE for more details.
Love, Love and Love!
Mary Allen, CPCC, PCC
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
5 Keys for Creating Balance in a Relationship...especially if you have a family.
1. Always make time for just the two of you (WITHOUT FAMILY). Whether it's 5 minutes, or dinner, or a week away on vacation.....get away. This also means taking "personal intimate" time. Let the kids know "Mommy and Daddy" are taking time, and close the bedroom door. I KNOW Dave and Kate do each of these things consistently, and they have very well adjusted kids. Taking time for "just the two of you" also provides healthy modeling to children about partnership. That one-on-one time feeds both of you, and allows you to have more to give when you're with the family.
2. Work as a TEAM.....communicate, communicate, communicate.....act as one. How many problems result from a breakdown in communication? "Your partner can't hear what you don't say". Communication is ESSENTIAL...and it perpetuates deeper understanding, intimacy, attaining goals and creates consistency with the children. Whatever level of communication you have with your partner right now, DOUBLE IT...and notice the result.
3. Reduce expectations, learn to give more than you ever expect to receive back. What a great piece of philosophy that ties in with last week's article on SELFLESS CONTRIBUTION. When we come to a relationship to GET, you'll always be disappointed. Finding the joy in giving, and not expecting to receive it all back creates freedom, and takes the pressure off of your partner to perform.
4. Show affection in front of the kids........don't "turn it off completely" when they're around. They got in trouble for kissing at Sam's LaCrosse game 2 weeks ago! I know several couples who have been married for 18+ who are still affection with others in public...and it feels that they are newlyweds. Why not enjoy that connection for a lifetime??
5. Have a great tolerance for change and being off balance. You're going to experience change and be off balance when it comes to juggling careers, kids and private time. EMBRACE REALITY and ACCEPT it for what it is it is, without resisting it.
Thank you Dave for sharing your wisdom and experience!
. . . . . .
What are 5 ways that you keep BALANCE in your life?
. . . . . .
"I HOPE SO"
My friend Ann was recently given a transfer to California, and her two boys are still living back in Salt Lake City with their Dad until the house sells. Each time she gets off the phone with her five-year old Michael she says, "The next time I'm going to see you, I'm going to put kisses all over your face".
Two weeks ago, she was hanging up and said, "The next time I see you, I'm going to put kisses ALL over your face." And, Michael responded sweetly, "I hope so".
Share a Magic Moment of yours.....email firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Mary Allen, CPCC, PCC - Business and Life Fulfillment Coach for individuals "who want to make Quantum Leaps in their lives" www.LifeCoachMary.com. I enjoy working with progressive individuals who want to push the edges of what's possible in creating the results they desire while simultaneously enjoying their lives to the fullest.
Take your level of success and fulfillment to the next level of possibility.... Email email@example.com if you're ready for more in your life.
. . . . . .
|We hope you've enjoyed reading this issue of the Soulfully Living. We LOVE hearing feedback....especially if you've enjoyed this issue. Let us know what you like, so we can give you more of what you want. And, if you've got a suggestion of how we might improve or enhance SoulFULLY Living, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you'd like to make a contribution to one of our topics areas in SoulFULLY Living, please email email@example.com, we're always looking for valuable material to pass on to our readers.
Soulfully Living encourages reproduction of the contents of this newsletter with proper attribution. Soulfully Living is a trademark. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies. Mention of third-party products is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither a recommendation nor an endorsement.
Copyright ©2001 Soulfully Living. All rights reserved.
Design by Nouveaux Visages.
One Life at a Time
Issue #32 . <
for Special Offer
SPECIAL OFFER for Soulfully Living Subscribers - 2 Weeks ONLY.
Receive a 30 Day FREE Membership if you mention "Mary Allen" and "post a photo and profile" by JUNE 6th.
Clearing 2 Create Workshop
San Diego, May 29-June 1st
7:30 AM Pacific
Monday thru Friday - $29
1st Month FREE
I highly recommend the CD's.
"The most life-altering work I've been exposed to yet." - Mary Allen
"30 Minute Coaching Session"
How FULFILLING is YOUR life, REALLY?...Find out by taking our Enlightening Fulfilling Lives Survey TODAY!