Conversations with the Masters
Peter Rengel and Anne Watts
Thank you for spreading the word about this
unique opportunity to tap into the wisdom of
two masters as we all learned more about
"love, intimacy and sexuality.
The Human Awareness Institute (HAI) was founded in 1968 by Dr. Stan Dale, DHS. For over thirty years HAI has offered workshops dealing with intimate relationships and human sexuality. Over 50,000 people have experienced HAI.
For most of us our relationships work (or don't) but understanding why is a mystery. We go through life looking for a soul-mate, or trying to hang on to the one we have, with little or no understanding of how to communicate our true feelings.
Love, Intimacy and Sexuality can be the hardest issues to deal with in a relationship. Human Awareness Institute offers the skills that help you deal with these sensitive topics in your relationships. On this conference call we explore:
* The 6 foundational HAI principles that you may want to adopt in your own life (SEE ARTICLE BELOW).
* What love, intimacy and sexuality mean to you, and in turn, how that affects the other areas of your life.
* Skills that you can start using to create more loving relationships in your life today.
* What blocks you in experiencing your ideal relationships. How we can discover anything that may be keeping you separate from others like the fears and judgments that can stand in the way of your happiness.
* How we can get in touch with our true feelings and learn to speak our own truth.
* Tips on becoming fabulous communicators and listeners.
* How to break through partnership and personal issues that keep that "feeling in love" feeling in your life.
* How to take your sex life to another level. (Who doesn't want that?)